Thursday, June 24, 2010

T-Minus 18 days.....


I'm not freaking out, I'm not freaking out, I'm not freaking out......... OK..... maybe just a little.....


I feel a little overwhelmed this week! The kiddos are doing VBS, which starts at 8:30....... A M !!

OK, my kids get up at NINE-- so this is a stretch for us :)

We live 30 mins out, so we have to be up at 7:15 to get to town on time.


Then the kids are so tired all day, I feel like I'm not staying on top of my to-do list. Whew!.....

God has proven himself to us so many times, I don't know how I can once again find myself worrying about trivial things! How faithless we sometimes are.


So..... now that I've said that :) Here's the real update ;)


We have gotten all of our house stuff (our furniture and whatnot which has been in storage for 9 months) packed into a trailer, and hopefully Ryan and Nate are taking it down this next week. That will be a huge relief, just to know that our stuff is there, and when we have the kids with us, our crossing should go easier without a trailer. I have also been getting together all of the paperwork and legistic stuff-- like phone info, car ins., and PO Box stuff figured out this week.


Praise God we have sold 1 of our 3 vehicles, and possibly our motorhome!!! Keep praying that we would sell the others :) (We still need to sell the Corolla, and a work van).


I am busy training my Barista replacement (Dorie) this week too. She has been doing all of the work, and I have just been trying to answer all of her questions, and tell her as much as I can. She is going to do great! She is SO much more organized than I am :-D


OK..... so that is where we are right now-- if anyone has any questions, leave me a comment! I want to keep everyone informed. Also, if you are reading this and haven't emailed me to be added to the email newsletter list-- email me at steffensenfaminmexico@gmail.com. Just say "add me" and I will :)


Until next time-- " Now may our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, and our God and Father, who has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace, comfort your hearts and establish you in every good word and work." 2 Thess. 2:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment