Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bienvenidos!


Welcome to our blog! I will try (notice I say try ;) my best to get this up and running before we leave! (July 12th).


One question I have heard a lot: "what do you need?" - So I will be working on a list of needs, not only for our family, but for Tres Cruces itself.


I will also be trying to keep everyone updated as to our preparations, and what God is doing in our family, and on the Ranch as we get ready to leave.


I can't explain how excited I am to see what God is going to do in the near future. I am SO happy that our RCF family is getting excited about Tres Cruces! It is your base, and we want you all to be involved in it! We are also SO excited about the MBS (Master's Bible School) that is coming together.


I know this is breif, but I promise I will update again soon!-- For now: please be praying for our family (us and the family that we will be moving away from), and for the people in the Tres Cruces area that I believe God is preparing for big things!


No comments:

Post a Comment